17 September 2007

Law of Attraction - Michael Losier

I bought a copy of this book, Law of Attraction - The Secret behind The Secret, written by Michael Losier, after my trusted friend and financial planner, Sherman Kelvin Dass, recommended it to me.

Michael Losier employs NLP to coach readers on how to apply the Law of Attraction (LoA), since 1996. He has been an activist on this subject since. There is more to just NLP. Physics is involved. So the subject has become a science!

This is an easy-to-follow How-To book. Simple to read, exercises are easy to follow.

I'd attempted to map a concept out of the book's content. To understand the details, you will still have to read the book yourself.


In short, I agree with the author that this book has mass appeal.



Cheers!
Leroy

"When I Stop Learning, I Stop Living."


Fund Literacy, Care for the Environment


6 comments:

  1. Hi Buddy!

    I've watched the video clip on Google video about a year back when it was first released, but it was very quickly taken down in a matter of days, due to copyright issues.

    I bought the book sometime later last year but I ended up watching the DVD which I bought earlier this year (not available outside North America).

    Frankly speaking, the DVD has a much greater impact on me than the book. I would recommend anyone to watch the DVD dirst before reading the book. IMHO, it would make better sense that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Bro, I didnt know that there is a DVD by this author on this book. :-)

    The book serves me well. I am trying out what the book shared with me.

    Practice makes Perfect.

    Cheers!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The law of attraction is at work all around us, everyday.

    Vision board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ghenessa (Sorry for not able to tell your real name apart),

    I fully agree with you that the Law is at work all around us, everyday, every second, here and now.

    How did the Law affects you? Care to share more?

    :-)
    Leroy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Camilyn,

    Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leroy,
    I loved your mind map of Michael Losier's book Law of Attraction however the link is too small to read . Could you send me a bigger image ,please ?

    ReplyDelete