Adam & Conrad share their investment experiences in this book, offer reasons on why we should invest and different strategies (tools) for different categories of investors and traders.
Fundamentals are still hours of effort and hard work to acquire financial education in order to be a successful investor. There is no free lunch on earth.
Two important lessons about wealth were shared:
1st : Choose to consistently save and let your money work hard for you (by investing)
2nd : Learn how to create multiple streams of income
Readers can broadly expect the following topics to be covered in this book:
1. Rules of 72 : When your initial investment compound and doubled
2. Psychology & Habits of Successful Investors : Key issues to take note of
3. Investing Strategies & Tools : For Risk-Adverse Investors, Value Investors, Momentum Investors and Options Traders
4. Making money in a Down Market : Techniques to use, Indicators to watch out for
5. Applying your Knowledge Gained : Summary of approach
Some useful websites references are given in the book too:
A must read for to-be investors.
"When I Stop Learning, I Stop Living."