24 February 2007

The Power of Plan

Sometimes I just feel that events aren't going my way and everything seems so disoriented. Do you have the same feeling at times too?

That's why I Plan, with the End-State in Mind. It shows me (visually is the best) "How" I'd intended to grow from Point A to Point B. A plan keeps me focused, albeit "noises".

That's how I can maximum resources to achieve the maximum growth, by being focus with a plan.

Agree that plan do get refined along the way as more information are obtained. At least I am not so lost when changes happen. Of course, it has to be changed for the better, faster, shorter route to my destination. It's a journey anyway. So enjoy it.

Start planning now. You will be able to bring more focus to your life immediately.

Cheers!

"When I stop Learning, I Stopped Living."

No comments:

Post a Comment