26 December 2008

Reflections - A new blog feel

It's been almost 2 years since I'd started blogging. With a good long break this period, I'd thought of doing reflections for all my actions in motion, including the sharing of my learnings on this blog. So I thought of adding some new features to give my blog more life. The new feel of my blog can be referenced @ www.leroyang.blogspot.com.


So What's New?

1. Followers of LA's Blog. I'd added a new feature for readers whom wish to follow up on what I am sharing. By subscribing to this feature, you will be able to follow my sharings automatically on your own blog dashboard.

2. 1-Year Charts of NYMEX Crude, Gold and Coal. With courtesy from EnergySTOX.Com, I'd added three yearly charts of Crude, Gold and Coal to my blog for easier reference.

3. Replacement of my Avatar. I thought it's time to reveal my real face to readers, thus I had my Avatar (which i like very much) replaced with a photo I'd taken in Dec 2007. Many of my friends and blog readers told me that I should not hide my handsome face behind a picture. I thought this sharing was funny so I'd posted my photo here to give ever reader a good laugh. :-P

4. About me. I'd updated my structured academic learnings. The latest being the completion of a Diploma in Financial Management, and two modules of the Certified Financial Planners (CFP) programme, all did on part-time basis. I have subscribed to the Module 4 (M4) of the CFP study programme which will commence in Jan 09.

5. New Blog List. I'd added a new feature to show blogs that I personnally am following. These blogs offers interesting views which I like to grab a glance on and I am recommending the blogs to my readers here. Other bloggers whom wish to exchange blog links may write to me for considerations too. :-)

6. Learning Resources. Some of the valuable online resources will be updated here for sharing.


Last but not least, what are some of the areas which you think I may improve on this blog to benefit readers better? Do share with me by leaving your comments.


Merry Christmas and cheers! :-D

Leroy

"When I Stop Learning, I Stop Living."



2 comments:

  1. Nice profile. hahaha...I like the big neckless picture of you. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete